Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello Again for the First Time :: A Reintroduction

Hi and welcome to my oft neglected blog. I'm Ellie, your blogger for this evening.

I started this blog in 2009 when I was 28 years old with delusions that I am terribly interesting. Well it is 2014 now and I am still 28, but now I think I actually know what I want this blog to be. For me it has been a safe-ish place to vent when I am my most frustrated. Often times I hold things in and regret doing so. Enough that I need a place to let it all out, this is that.

For those reading this who don't know me, ( I assume you arrived here by mistake and for that I am truly, truly sorry) I suffer from depression, PTSD, GAD and and assortment of other goodies that really make my head a FUN place to be. This is relevant because it affects the tone of what I post here. My anxiety and depression tend to make me view things in the worst of all possible ways.  This is not a healthy thing to do and I try to be very conscious of when I am doing it, to rein it in and keep my headspace as healthy as I can. When I wright things here normally it is something that has been bothering me so I make an extra effort to see a silver lining and not a catastrophe, and learn from it if I can.

If my posts seem preachy, or rose colored, or read like a fortune cookie, I swear I am not drinking the cool-aid, I am just trying to keep myself sane.

Thank you so much for reading. I'll try not to bee too dull.

Ellie Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment